Hurricane Florence Appeal: Rebuilding Phase
Please consider making a donation! Every amount counts! Your donation will be used by Disaster Aid USA (DAUSA) to provide "Smart Aid" and disaster relief assistance to those victims effected from Hurricane Florence.
DAUSA is not a first responder but provides "Smart Aid" and disaster relief assistance to those in need after a disaster. Every natural and man made disaster is different where all needs cannot fit in a plastic box. With "Smart Aid" we make sure we provide the needed aid for that particular disaster within our capabilities, while working together with Rotarians, NGOs, and other Government aid sources. Some of the disaster relief capabilities we provide are; debris removal, chainsaw debris removal, gutting and mucking, dry-wall /plaster, mold treatment debris removal (interior & exterior), just to name a few. This is all possible because of YOU the donors who fund these deployments to our Disaster Aid Response Team Members.
DAUSA has trained Disaster Response Team Members (DARTs) throughout the U.S. When a disaster occurs we contact the leading disaster relief organization including the Rotary District Governor or Governors making them aware of DAUSA and its capabilities and its readiness to provide the needed aid and assistance to those who are in need. If required we will also step up to be the leading disaster relief organization if necessary.
Upon request, DAUSA will respond to the need if not deployed elsewhere. We are equipped stocked trailers with disaster related equipment and tools accompanied by its team of trained DARTs and work together with Rotarian and non-Rotarian volunteers provided by the effected Rotary District or Zone.
Each of these donation options will work as long as you direct your funds to "Hurricane Florence". Please share with others! Please see below with the different ways to donate:
- Donate online to this page leaving a note directing your funds to "Hurricane Florence".
- You can text to donate to (301) 281-4482 by texting GIVE or DONATE on your smartphone which will produce a link to this page for you to donate directly from your smartphone.
- You can send checks to Disaster Aid USA at 9817 Lanham Severn Road, Lanham, MD 20706 earmark for "Hurricane Florence".
- You can visit our website www.disasteraidusa.com and donating to our PayPal system by clicking on the "Donate" button leaving a note directing your funds to "Hurricane Florence".
- Click here Hurricane_Florence_Appeal.pdf for a PDF flyer to share our fundraising efforts in person.